Interview with Douglas Browning
- Identifier: 2005 OH 011
- Date: 3/4/2004
- Interviewer: Denton, Beckie
- Interviewee: Browning, Douglas
- Description: Douglas Browning discusses his eventful life after being raised in Mount Sterling, Montgomery County, Kentucky. Browning concludes that after leaving Montgomery County, where his family had resided for over 14 generations, he traveled the country and worked at approximately 45 jobs and moved 40 times. Other interview topics include his education and work history, as well as discussions over senior citizen welfare and his battles with cancer.
- Location: Clark County, KY
- Duration: 1:05
- Time Summary:
- Restrictions: no
- Rights: Contact Special Collections and Archives, Crabbe Library, Eastern Kentucky University for reproductions, rights and permission to publish.
- Funding Source: The Community Change in the Kentucky Foothills of Appalachia Project was funded by the Kentucky Oral History Commission.
“Interview with Douglas Browning,” William H. Berge Oral History Center, accessed July 15, 2020, https://oralhistory.eku.edu/items/show/4750.