Interview with Shirley Richardson
- Identifier: 2005 OH 001
- Date: 8/4/2004
- Interviewer: Denton, Beckie
- Interviewee: Richardson, Shirley
- Description: Shirley Richardson discusses growing up on a farm in Clark County and her eventual 30 year career with the Road Department. Richardson comments extensively on the farm life of her youth and the changing economic and social conditions across Clark County, including changes in the number of churches and shopping areas in Winchester. She also shares her views on the transitions that Trap and the surrounding area experienced.
- Location: Clark County, KY
- Duration: 0:35
- Time Summary:
- Restrictions: no
- Rights: Contact Special Collections and Archives, Crabbe Library, Eastern Kentucky University for reproductions, rights and permission to publish.
- Funding Source: The Community Change in the Kentucky Foothills of Appalachia Project was funded by the Kentucky Oral History Commission.
“Interview with Shirley Richardson,” William H. Berge Oral History Center, accessed August 11, 2020, https://oralhistory.eku.edu/items/show/4740.